Skip to main content

Aircraft Registration Documentation

You need to send a document showing that the aircraft sales and use tax was paid.   You can send a copy of any one of the following:

  • Virginia Aircraft Sales and Use Tax Return (AST-3) copy
  • Tax payment check copy
  • Copy of the Certificate of Tax Paid letter issued by the Department of Taxation