NTSB Launches Redesigned Website
The National Transportation Safety Board has launched a redesigned website featuring a modern user experience, improved navigation with easier-to-find-content and a mobile-friendly design.
This is the first major overhaul of NTSB.gov in 10 years. As part of the redesign process, analytics data and visitor feedback were analyzed to understand how people use the site. Website visitors will find new main navigation topics like Data and Safety Research and quick links to top actions such as searching for investigations or safety recommendations.
“The NTSB website is one of the agency’s most important tools for communicating to the public about our investigations and safety recommendations to prevent future tragedies and save lives,” said NTSB Chair Jennifer Homendy. “This new website is the result of a lot of hard work and planning to ensure the public has easy access to important safety information.”
Website upgrades include:
- Improved site navigation making it easy to find, understand and use content
- Mobile-friendly design providing better access from a phone or tablet
- Improved search tools for locating information faster
- More graphics and images to enhance visual storytelling
- Newly designed investigation detail pages offering a plain language summary and links to related report materials for full technical analysis