NBAA Launches New BizAv Back to Work Effort
The National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) has announced a new program called BizAv Back to Work to help their members and the overall business aviation industry reopen.
Among the services offered under this program:
- NBAA member companies will receive free 30 or 60-day postings on Business Aviation Jobs, the NBAA jobs board through August 31.
- A regularly updated listing of the positions will also apprear in the NBAA Insider Daily news service, and in biweekly "Job Flash" reports.
- Job seekers can submit their resume to Business Aviation Jobs for review for adherence with best practices, and add their resume to the searchable resume bank on the jobs board, at no cost.
- New content will be developed with tips and tools for those seeking employment, or wanting to be their best selves in their current position, appearing in NBAA News Hour, NBAA Flight Plan, Business Aviation Insider and other NBAA channels.
- NBAA is planning a Virtual Career Fair on August 12, with details to be released as they become available.