Pilot Proficiency and Wings
"Pilot Proficiency and WINGS"
Topic: Participants in the WINGS Pilot Proficiency Program Are Much Less Likely to Have Accidents. We Encourage you to Earn your WINGS.
On Tuesday, March 28, 2023 at 19:00 Eastern Daylight Time
- Proficiency Training is so beneficial to aviation safety that it is required of most professional pilots
- Each pilot should establish personal minimums which may be (and often are) above FAA legal minimums for a VFR or IFR flight.
- Good coaching can make it possible for pilots to fly at high levels of proficiency but regular training and practice are necessary to keep skill levels high.
- FAA’s WINGS Pilot Proficiency Program is an excellent way to document your training. Wings knowledge and flight activities are designed to address common general aviation accident precursors and your flight activities can always be further customized to fit your operations and experience.
- The WINGS Topic of the Quarter is an easy way to pursue regular proficiency training. Completion of any phase of WINGS satisfies the 14 CFR 61.56 requirements for Flight Reviews.
To view further details and registration information for this webinar, click here.
The sponsor for this seminar is: FAASTeam
The following credit(s) are available for the WINGS/AMT Programs:
Basic Knowledge 3 - 1 Credit