ABS - Making Confident Go/No-Go Decisions
Topic: How To Better Quantify The Factors That Determine Safety And Utility Of Flight Turning Theory Into Real-World Flying Decisions
On Tuesday, May 10, 2022 at 20:00 EDT
Every time we fly we must make decisions about which route and at what altitude to fly, and whether or not to fly at all. This program will cover:
- The reasons more flights are delayed, diverted or canceled
- How to better quantify the factors that determine safety and utility of flight
- Turning theory into good, real-world flying decisions
- Making some of the “unknowns” known, to more confidently make operational and safety decisions
- Answers to member questions
Viewers will be able to type in their questions to be answered during the event. We’ll explain how to do so at the beginning of the webinar. This program is recognized for ABS AVIATOR and FAA WINGS credit.
Although this American Bonanza Society program is oriented toward pilots of Beech Bonanzas, Debonairs, Barons and Travel Airs, the discussion, techniques and procedures described are valuable to the pilot of any airplane.
To view further details and registration information for this webinar, click here.
The sponsor for this seminar is: FAASTeam
The following credit(s) are available for the WINGS/AMT Programs:
Advanced Knowledge 1 - 1 Credit
Click here to view the WINGS help page