Airport Surplus Property
As Virginia's airports upgrade their infrastructure, state funded equipment may become available that other airports can effectively utilize. In order to facilitate the exchange of information about surplus equipment this page has been developed.
- Who is eligible to post equipment to this page?
- Airport sponsors and managers at Virginia's public use airports should complete the form (Excel Form) and attach it to an e-mail to the webmaster.
- What items may be posted for recycling?
- Surplus airport equipment. Examples might be: runway lights, VASI systems, AWOS units, fuel trucks, maintenance equipment, etc.
- Who should be contacted for more details about equipment posted on the page?
- Contact the airport sponsor or manager listed on the form for more information about any item listed.
- How long will posted items remain on the page?
- Posted items will remain until the webmaster is asked to remove them (the item is no longer available). However, managers with items remaining on the page for more than six months may be asked to verify that the equipment is still available.
- What software do I need to complete the surplus equipment form?
- The surplus equipment form is available in PDF format which requires an Acrobat reader (free download) and in Microsoft Excel. Complete the form, save it, and attach to an e-mail to the webmaster.
- What software do I need to read the surplus property entries?
- Entries are in PDF format which requires an Acrobat reader (free download).
Surplus Equipment List
None currently posted